On-demand support: What’s included
We offer website support for our clients. Our typical support hourly rate is $150 per hour.
We ask for a minimum commitment of five hours per quarter and we invoice monthly for work completed, in 15-minute increments after a 1-hour minimum.
Note: All clients must be on a maintenance contract with us ($85/month, paid quarterly or annually) so we know your site software is being updated regularly and there backups and security in place. Read more about our WordPress Website Maintenance.
- Assistance during periods of website downtime
- Necessary fixes to restore normal site operation
- Cross-browser and cross-device support
- WordPress CMS management and consultation
- Restore pages or full site if client has an unfortunate incident while working on the site.
- Add, edit or delete text, images and media (i.e. PDF, Movie, etc.)
- Add, edit or delete pages, posts or custom post types
- Basic HTML, CSS, PHP and JS programming fixes or additions
- Basic graphic design changes to color or element arrangement
- Basic SEO related to CMS configuration and meta information
- Typical turnaround time is 5 working days for most updates. We charge 1.5X normal rate for rush turnaround time of 1-2 days.
- Add, edit or delete analytics or tracking code snippets
- Assistance managing basic features of Google Analytics
- Assistance managing basic features of Google Tag Manager
- Assistance managing basic features of Google Search Console
- Assistance setting up recurring reports from Google Analytics
Advanced support services
- Malware or hacked site clean-up (sometimes possible, often best to restore from backup)
- Website security audit, hardening or support
- Website performance audit or advanced optimization
- Research & implementation of features to extend the function of ecommerce/events/LMS
What to assume from Merge
- Merge will perform “Website Maintenance” updates from time to time (as needed)
- Merge will assist with “Website Support” upon request
- Merge will assist with “Website Updates” upon request
- Merge will assist with “Website Reporting” upon request
- Merge will track all billable time and submit on a monthly invoice
What we assume from YOU
- You will provide necessary, valid and working login to your registrar, hosting admin, FTP and WordPress Admin
- You will provide necessary, valid and working login to any required third-party platforms or add Merge as an authorized user where applicable (i.e. Google Analytics or hosting, etc.)
- You will provide all necessary marketing copy, photography and media required to complete requested updates
- Most importantly, you will submit all requests via the Support Request form
What’s not included
- Complete redesign or refresh of your website
- Graphic design resulting in changes to 50% or more of a page
- Copywriting (or creation of new page, article, or custom post content)
- Get in touch to discuss requirements and get a quote!
- Landing page design or development
- Create or manage email template or mail campaign
- Usability consulting or conversion rate optimization
- A/B or split-testing setup or campaign management
- PPC management related to Google Adwords, Retargeting, etc.
- Third-party email support
- Domain, DNS or name server management
- MySQL database management
- Server hardware or software updates